jueves, diciembre 01, 2005

BECCA

One spring night I met her in San Telmo. It was around eight pm when whit two friends went to see a theatre play. The night has started well and got better.After that we decided to have dinner at Dorrego's plaza. We passed by a table and two english girls and one from the states were talking and that sound caught my attention. The light of the moon- at least that's what I believed to see- lighted her up. I asked how such beautifull girls could be alone -
the very next second I heard those words in my head, I thought -¡what an idiot!-. After a few beers and pizza, came to my mind to pass by where this three girls were. Another silly line - I'm back! - After to introduce my self they did the same and we started to talk about many stuffs and also I even dare to sing, ¡¡Like if I were Bono or Mick or El Indio!!, but my mind and my eyes were focus on Becca. I guess I forgot that the others girls were there.
She's got me with nothing left to win And nothing else to lose
I just wanted to talk to her and stop the time. Her eyes were my sky and her words, poetry.
See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you

I spit out my next step and she said good luck. The worst part is not when we said goodbye or when she told me "Thursday I'm gonna go back to the States, and next I'm going to live in Australia for two years". Today, tomorrow and I don't know until when, I won' t be able to think about all the duties that I have to do every day. The life will be gray again, and every girl will look exactly like her. I'll return to San Telmo to run in circles whit the illusion to find you. I swear that if I see you again, Rebecca, I will confese that "I can't live with or with out you".

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hey..co te va..!
me gusto mucho la history de la NBA, de la otra no entendí mucho, soy de madera con el inglish,pero bué..
cuando puedas pegate una vuelta por:
http://www.fotolog.net/oooaleooo/

abracho
Ale.!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Keke'
I am Becca's Uncle.
I know she is a very special girl. You were very lucky to have met her. She is one of a kind.
I am glad you spoke good of her.
Always be sure to be a gentleman.

Anónimo dijo...

hello hello hola!!! ( like bono ja ja) my dear charles you are a gentelman¨, so romantic, sweet and tender I am very proud of the pure heart that you have and I am also proud that you can put them on words because not everybody can . . .

take care and always believe in who you are ...

paz ( from amex)

Anónimo dijo...

http://paisajedeemociones.blogspot.com/

Aca toy enano, como andas, todo bien...

un abrazo

Ale