sábado, diciembre 24, 2005

Sonidos de aká

This is a little homage to my new happy world. Like every bug of city you get use to the breakneck and the demand to arrive as fast as you can to everywhere. The rain days, start to dodge the sharps umbrellas that can take you off an eye and jump the puddles that bath you again. The summer days you share the sweat with every body else, and if a few moments ago you wished that thw winter come now you pray to comeback. When you become a mole anfd forget the air that must fill your lunks, the transport way for excellence is, subte (subway), for the desperates and needys to be on time, even if your are a telemarketer or a (...). Is a collective experience that when you don't have it you wish to return to it. Is to share a little independence in silence that happens from 8am to 6pm. But, what about of all those things, that you don't want to see or expierence, and taht even though, happens next to you. Why when(...)

Versión Español
Este es un pequeño homenaje a mi nuevo mundo feliz. Como bicho de ciudad uno se acostumbra al vértigo y a la exigencia de llegar rápido a todos lados. Los días de lluvias empezás por esquivar filosos paraguas que pueden quitarte un ojo y a saltar charcos que volverán a bañarte. Los días de verano compartís tu sudor con el de los demás, y si hace un tiempo atrás deseabas que se fuera el invierno ahora rezás porque vuelva. Al convertirte en un topo y olvidarte del aire que debe llenar tus pulmones, el medio de transporte por excelencia es el subway para los desesperados y necesitados de cumplir horarios, así seas un telemarketer o un trajeado. Es una experiencia colectiva que cuando no la tenés deseas volver a ella. Es compartir una mini independencia en silencio que te ocurre de 8 a 18. Pero, que hay de todo aquello, que no deseas ver o experimentar y que sin embargo ocurre a tu lado. Porqué al estar semi-dormido te empujan, te pisotean, nadie pide disculpas y además hay que escuchar a esas estúpidas oficinistas que desde que se durmieron la noche anterior sueñan con encontrarse con algún compañero de laburo para hablarle de las aburridas e interminables tareas que van a realizar durante el día y de las superficiales relaciones que van a entablar. No hay que olvidarse del gordo bañado en sudor que te mira como diciendo, ¿acaso huelo mal? Finalmente logré sentarme y sube una vieja o una embarazada. ¿Me están cargando, me están tomando el pelo? VOY A GRITAR ODIO A LOS EPSILONES!!!!
La lectura calmó un poco mis deseos de volar – like superman - pero me faltaba un complemento y finalmente encontré mi ración de soma. Me hace un perfecto autista, I’m happy I don’t care, I love mi MP3.

2 comentarios:

MARIEL BLANCO dijo...

sabia q te iba a gustar ese libro! es re para vos! ahora te espera Romeo y Julieta comprado en el lugar por excelencia para ser comprado: Sheakspeare & Company, Paris.

Anónimo dijo...

OH MY GOD!!! ( no puedo iniciar una frase sin que se escape este nuevo latiguillo)I mean I feel we are tweens or something like that because sometimes when I feel like I can´t stand this kind of life I grab my books and my mp3 and inmmediately all the bad thoughts go away, they vanish like the rain when the sun comes up in the sky.

In the bad days I analise the kind of game we play, we live in a world that is constantly pushing us to be successful in what we do ( work, studys, family, friends) it´s so hard trying to be the best and it´s not right trying to be the #1 but many times we find ourselves doing things not just because we really want them to happen but because we think we have to do that to be someone. we want the others to tell that we do things right and taht our life is great...so when I beguin to think that I am one of those that suffer that kind of illness that I call " the greed of perfectionism" I start to read or listen to music (sometimes I can´t share this with my friends or family) so god bless the mp3!!!

carlos the text was great, I had fun when I read it I laugh a lot and it´s a clear picture of our society congratulations go on !!!

pachu ( for amex)